Since the beginning of this year, I have rarely touched my vibrant coloured eyeshadows while doing my eye makeup. It's quite a shame really and the looks that I do are nothing to blog about as I'm almost bare-faced with just a touch of concealer, mascara, blush, and tinted chapstick on most days.
This look is from a while ago and it's all about the neutrals, but I did put a little more effort into this look by adding some shimmery eyeshadow on my lids and toning it down with some matte shades.
- Cloves (Too Faced Smokey Eye palette) - all over the lid
- Up in Smoke (Too Faced Smokey Eye palette): outer third of the lid + blended slightly above the crease + outer half of the lower lashline
- MAC eyeshadow in Mylar: tearduct + inner corner of the lid + inner half of the lower lashline + slightly brushed under the brow
These nails were around Valentine's Day, so I had chosen pink & added the heart on the accent nail.
- Mary Kay in Bold Fuchsia
- Pure Ice in Don't You Wish (2-3 coats to get an even coating of the shimmer particles)
- Hard Candy in Matte-ly in Love
- Sally Hansen (Hard as Nails - Xtreme Wear) in White On - for the heart