Why did you join blogger & why does make-up/beauty appeal to you?
I first came across Blogger when I was browsing through make-up videos on YouTube & I’ve been reading blogs since then (mainly beauty related ones). I joined blogger to express my views & share interesting information that I have found while browsing online. I recently started getting into eyeshadows (around November last year) & I thought it would be a good way to track my progress on eyeshadow application & have a collection of different looks that I have tried all in one place. Another reason why I joined blogger is because I want to start a blog on tourist spots in my area, reviews, & things to do, so this is sort of a practice blog till I get the hang of blogging. Also, I saw all the great contests going on & of course I HAD to participate, so I thought I might as well start up a blog.
Make-up/beauty appeals to me because of the way it can transform a person & make them look way hotter than they were before (if it's done right that is)! Once a girl knows that she looks good, the confidence just comes from within. I also apply henna & I think that anything make-up/beauty related (whether it's make-up or henna) helps me express my creativity through my work, which is why I love it!
Hope you like the look.
1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in HoneyEyes:
2. NYX Blush in Dusty Rose
3. Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Black
4. Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
5. L’Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara in Blackest Black
6. Prestige Eyeshadow in C-179 Golden Retriever
7. Ulta Eyeshdow in Turquoise
8. Prestige Eyeshadow in C-159 Blossom
9. Prestige Eyeshadow in C-153 Angel
10. Rimmel Colour Rush Quad Eyeshadow in Smokey Noir (used under the eye with an angled eye liner brush)
- I also used Vaseline (pic not included) as a base for the eyeshadows. This makes the colour pop even more. The colours were a bit brighter in person, but not in the pics.. thanks to my cam! It hardly picks up the blush colour either, ugh!
11. Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolour in G100 Chestnut
12. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 133 Coffee Break
13. Bonnebell LipLites in Cappuccino
14. Annabelle LipLiner in Nude
Wish me luck.