I haven't ever tried this style, but I love the black eyeshadow winged on the outer edges with the purple blended in between the "wings." It made my eyes seem big even though I applied black eyeliner on my waterline.
- UDPP [lid till under the brow + tear duct area + lower lashline]
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk [lid till browbone +lower lashline]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in CS06 [inner third of lid till the browbone + tear duct area + inner third of lower lashline + between both the "wings"]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in CS16 [middle third of lid till the browbone + middle third of lower lashline]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in MM06 [outer two-thirds of the browbone]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in CM20 [outer third of lid + outer corner/triangle + outer third of lower lashline & winged on the corner]
- Sedona Lace 88 Metal Eyeshadow Palette [a mix of the cream shades under the brow]
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip eyeliner in Carbon Black [slightly winged on the upper lashline]
- Almay Blendable Eye Pencil in Black [tightline + waterline]
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black [upper + lower lashes]
- Falsies [upper lashline]
When I wear coloured eyeshadows I tend to use a lot of purple shades. Which colour do you reach for the most besides brown?