I am so excited & grateful that Furless Cosmetics has posted my makeup look, the Spunky Bright Magenta Look, on their site! Yup, that's my eye right there! ;)
This reminded me that I haven't reviewed the lashes (from KKCenterHK.com) I wore in that makeup look post so I thought what better time to do it than now.
Price: $15.69 (USD) for a box of 10
- Blends in very well with natural lashes.
- Makes lashes look full.
- Just the right amount of curl.
- Fairly easy to apply.
- Look nice in close up pictures/portraits.
- Price listed for the all the ES 10 pairs false eyelashes has increased by 3 times!
- Box doesn't come with a window, so you have to open it to see what kind of lashes are inside.
Here are 2 looks that I've posted in which I'm wearing these lashes:
In the looking using browns on the left, I cut the lashes in half & applied both of those pieces on top of each other in the outer half/corner of the eye. In the look on the right, I've used the whole false eyelash.
Do you like lashes that look natural or do you prefer something more dramatic?