I did a contest entry for her Marliyn Monroe inspired contest. Here's the inspiration pic.
[Click images to enlarge]
Here's the look that I ended up with. Obviously I'm not a blonde or as light skinned as her so the colours showed up different on me.If you look close, the inspiration pic has what looks like a dark brown or black line, probably to make the eyelid look bigger. So I did the same using the darkest eyeshadow from the Sultry Smoke palette by Revlon & blended it in.
That's the same lipstick I used for my biker babe look. I love that red!
1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in HoneyEyes:
2. NYX Blush in Dusty Rose
3. Prestige eyeshadow in C-153 AngelLips:
4. Revlon eyeshadow palette in 11 Sultry Smoke
5. Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
6. Almay one coat triple effect mascara in 02 Black
7. Softlips lipbalm in Honeydew Melon
8. Maybelline lipstick in 360 Cherry Brown
Hope you liked the look.