I wanted to try out my recently purchased NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk as an eyeshadow base because I've heard so much about it. This was the first look that I tried with it.
I like how the pink adds a little something to the look. Figuring out different colour combinations that go well together is always fun. The green & yellow combination reminds me of parakeets, hence the post title.
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk (eyeshadow base)
- 120 palette (yellow, pink, highlight, & tear duct)
- Annabelle Cosmetics' Studio Pigment in Greed
- Senna Cosmetics' CreamLine in Jet
- Mascara (forgot which ones)
Which colour combinations do you like or would like to see?