I got requested to post my New Years eve look, so I thought I would recreate it since it's very easy to do. I chose to do a simple look because I spent New Years eve with my family at home. I also did a very simple look since I was rushing & got out of the shower 3-5 minutes before my extended family arrived because I decided I would try making cake pops for New Years eve (for the first time) & didn't realize how time consuming the process was. More on the failed attempt at making cake pops in an upcoming post. Anyway, so I had to do something that wouldn't take me long & here's what I came up with.
Told you it was simple!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original [all over my lid & crease]
- MAC eyeshadow in Saddle [concentrated in the crease & blended upward toward the browbone]
- MAC eyeshadow in Mylar [light placement in the tear duct area & on the lower lashline]
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Lavender [upper lashline & winged]
- L'Oreal Voluminous Original mascara in Black [upper & lower lashes]
Hope you had a good New Year celebration whether it was low-key or you went all out.