5 reasons why I loved having a fringe/blunt bangs & went back to it twice:
- I had been wanting a fringe for years, but would get talked out of it each time by the lady I used to go to for my haircuts. Finally, I got so annoyed that I decided to go to a different hairdresser to get it done. I'm so glad I did because the result was superb! I've never felt so good after a haircut. I loved it so much that it gave me a confidence boost like nothing had ever before.
- Since the fringe covered my eyebrows, I didn't have to worry about doing my eyebrows too much, especially since my eyebrows grow out fast.. haha, sneaky! Hidden messy eyebrows is always a plus when you don't want people to notice that you're growing out your eyebrows to get them reshaped.
- I felt like I could sport bright or coloured eyeshadows on a daily basis without looking like I went overboard since the fringe tones it down a bit.
- I've never really liked side-swept bangs on me, especially when I have my hair up. I feel like a fringe allows you to play around with updo's, while looking cute & flirty at the same time.
- Most people know that I haven't coloured my hair, instead I experiment with hair lengths when I want a different look. A fringe changes your whole look without you having to do much.