Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Since pink is a colour that's often associated with romance & Valentine's day, I thought this post would be perfect for today.
- UDPP [lid & till under the brow]
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk [lid & till under the brow]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in WM06 [inner third of eyelid + tear duct area + inner third of lower lashline + above the purple on the browbone, but under the white highlight]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in WM08 [middle of the lid ]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in WM20 [outer third of lid]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in CM08 [browbone]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in CS16 [outer half of the browbone + outer two-thirds of lower lashline]
- Prestige Cosmetics eyeshadow in C-153 Angel [under the brow]
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple [waterline - my eyes were getting watery & the eyeliner refused to show up properly]
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip eyeliner in Carbon Black [upper lashline - winged on the outside & a slight tip on the inner corner]
The winged eyeliner & falsies make this eye look seem more girly & flirty.
How do you like to do your makeup on Valentine's day? Do you tend to opt for pink & red shades when picking out your makeup & outfit?